Covid 19 Preparedness Plan
Would you be more comfortable shopping by appointment? Contact us to shop via appointment!
We provide our customers with a variety of ways to shop our products. You can shop online, in store, by appointment and/or by phone at 507-289-6866.
The safety of our employees, customers and community is our highest priority. We've implemented a series of operational changes with the intent to operate our company in the safest manner possible. Rest assured that the QW Team takes your safety very seriously.
- We will be limiting the number of customers allowed in to our showroom at any given time. If you would like to make sure you won't have to wait in line, you can book a shopping appointment at the links above.
- We also will be requiring all shoppers to maintain the safe social distance of 6 feet from other shoppers. Our salespeople will also adhere to the social distancing requirement.
- We will be sanitizing all common surfaces, door handles, etc with disinfectant several times per day. More information below in the 'Housekeeping / Disinfecting' section.
- A plexiglass guard has been placed on our primary sales counter. Team members have been trained to use this plexiglass guard as a barrier between them and the customer when conducting business at the sales counter.
- Shortened showroom hours are in effect to limit the amount of total interactions taking place.
Delivery & Store Pickup Policy
- Delivery service is available. We are offering our door-step delivery service which is able to be completed while avoiding personal contact.
- Store pickup is also available. We ask that you do not schedule a store pickup if you are feeling ill. We are more than happy to hold your furniture until you are feeling better or we schedule your order for door-step delivery.
Due to local and state requirements, all customers and workers are required to wear a face mask or face covering while inside of the building. If you need a mask, we have free ones available for your use. If you are unable to wear a mask or face covering, we invite you to shop online with us at qualitywoods.com. Our friendly sales staff are available to help via phone or email.
Team members are being instructed to cover their mouth and nose with their sleeve or a tissue when coughing or sneezing and to avoid touching their face, in particular their mouth, nose and eyes, with their hands. They should dispose of tissues in the trash and wash or sanitize their hands immediately afterward.
Housekeeping / Disinfecting
Regular housekeeping practices are being implemented, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of work surfaces, common areas, restrooms and door handles. Frequent cleaning and disinfecting will be conducted in high-touch areas, such as phones, keyboards, touch screens, door handles and railings. Cleaning / disinfecting will be done with bleach or alcohol disinfectant wipes.