Emmie Chair 32.6"W | 31.8"D ~ 45"D | 41"H ~ 34"H
Ottoman 19.6"W | 17.7"D | 17.3"H
Carton Box Size: 32.5"L | 26"W | 21"H | Gross Boxed Weight: 62 Lbs
- Cover Material: Polyester Fabric
- Foam: 1.8 high density
- Frame: steel tube (7/8" OSD), 1.4mm wall, powder coated
- Base construction: laminated birch/spruce and luan wood
- Mechanism: 136° Degree recline angle with position lock
- Push-back recline
- 360° swivel
This item does require some assembly upon arrival.
Click here for more information: Emmie Assembly
- One year limited warranty
- Coverage includes: frame, structural materials, wood, hardware and cover material
- Normal wear on items is not covered under this warranty
- Cushions are warranted against collapsing but not for "softening".
- For product care tips, please visit: Product Care Tips
- For complete warranty details please visit: Benchmaster Warranty
Emmie Recliner & Ottoman
|360° swivel movement.||128° recline angle. Great for reading, watching TV, relaxing and napping.||Loosen to return upright or recline. While seated, turn forward to lock the position.|
A very comfortable chair and ottoman. The best I've found. It's exactly the tight size
Benchmaster Furniture Emmie II Recliner & Ottoman
The chair offers good comfort, good looks, good size, and attractive price point. The manufacturer included some mismatched hardware, but I called QW and they sent out the correct screws the same day! I know that PU "leather" doesn't wear like genuine leather, but the new chair won't be used as often as our other genuine leather euro recliners. Our daughter has a similar model to this one, and it is very comfortable. So I order the chair and am not disappointed. The QW staff offer outstanding service. We couldn't be happier.