Nicholas Chair 34.8"W | 32.4"D ~ 53"D | 41.9"H ~ 29.5"H
Ottoman 20.6"W | 18.5"D | 17.9"H
Carton Box Size: 35"L | 30.75"W | 21"H | Gross Boxed Weight: 75 Lbs
- Cover Material: Glove Soft leather & Vinyl match
- Foam: 1.8 high density
- Frame: steel tube (7/8" OSD), 1.4mm wall, powder coated
- Base construction: laminated birch/spruce and luan wood
- Mechanism: Gen1 - 152° recline angle with dual handle position lock
- Push-back recline
- 360° swivel
- Adjustable hidden headrest
- Built-in storage ottoman (flip lid)
- One year limited warranty
- Coverage includes: frame, structural materials, wood, hardware and cover material
- Normal wear on items is not covered under this warranty
- Cushions are warranted against collapsing but not for "softening".
- For product care tips, please visit: Product Care Tips
- For complete warranty details please visit: Benchmaster Warranty
This item does require some assembly upon arrival.
Click here for more information: Nicholas Assembly
Nicholas Recliner with Storage Ottoman
|Swivel||Recline||Hidden Adjustable Headrest|
|360° swivel movement.||152° recline angle. Great for reading, watching TV, relaxing and napping.||The adjustable headrest can be positioned for maximum comfort.|
|Dual Position Lock||Storage Ottoman||Glove Soft Leather|
|While seated, pull up to release the lock. Push down to lock the recline position. Use both sides for a more secure hold.||Perfect for storing remote controls, magazine or tablets.||Silky smooth Glove Soft leather with vinyl match.|
Very quality. Very comfortable. Well worth the price! Very sturdy base as well!
After searching for this recliner and ottoman locally here in California I found it on Q/W Furniture's website halfway across the country. It was on sale for considerably less than local pricing and it was immediately available from their supplier's warehouse. I would have purchased locally but I needed delivery by the end of January to coincide with recovery from shoulder replacement surgery. I spoke with their customer support people several times, placed the order and it was delivered in perfect condition other than having to assemble the two items. Assembly went smoothly and its an extremely comfortable chair. I spent many days in it during my initial recovery which made it very bearable. This was a very satisfactory purchasing experience and I would be pleased to do business with Q/W Furniture again in the future.