Berlin Gardens Adirondack 7pc Counter Height Set
Comfo Back Collection
The Comfo Back Collection features the classic Adirondack look with unexpected comfort. You'll notice the difference of our contoured, higher back and hidden back fasteners.
- (4) Comfo Back Counter Height Adirondack Dining Chairs
- (2) Comfo Back Swivel Counter Height Dining Chairs
- (1) 44 x 72 Counter Height Table
Pictured in Mahogany Wood Grain on White.
Other color combinations available, please contact us to order in a color combination not shown in the selection bubbles.
- Contoured Seat & Back for Comfort
- Materials: High Grade Poly Lumber (HDPE)
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Corrosion Free, Pest Free
- Resistant to UV and Harsh Weather Climates
- Easy to Clean, Mild Soap and Rinse with Water
- No Splintering, Cracking or Warping as one would find with Wood.
- 95% Recycled Content Certification Meeting FTC Green Guidelines.
- Does not Require Staining or Finishing
- Maintenance Free
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Hand-Crafted in the USA
Why Pick Poly?
Superior ingredients make superior products. Poly lumber is created out of premium recycled plastic materials.
Poly Material Offers
|- Smooth feel||- Dense, durable material|
|- Virtually no maintenance||- No cracking, splitting|
|- No affects from salt spray||- No bacterial growth|
|- Color through the material (not a coating)||- UV stabilized and resists fading|
Our fasteners are made of chrome-plated stainless steel. Used widely in the salt-water marine industry, these fasteners resist corrosion better than typical grades of stainless steel.
We use welded aluminum frames under tabletops, heat-bent curved components and thicker material for support pieces. New products undergo extensive strength testing to ensure the strongest, longest-lasting furniture possible.
Berlin Gardens Difference
Berlin Gardens outdoor furniture is solidly built, beautifully designed and amazingly durable. There's a reason. Our team of Amish craftsmen combine old world skills with modern technology and a commitment to doing the job right.
From hidden fasteners to sleeker-lined chairs, we're constantly improving our design. You’ll find extra value engineered in our products like welded aluminum frames under our tables and thicker support pieces.
To us, quality means consistency. To the customer, this means holes line up for easy assembly, all components are hand-routed for exceptional smoothness and little details are not missed.