QW Amish Adirondack Chair
Lounge in comfort and style in our Polywood Adirondack Chairs. Designed for superior comfort with a contoured seat and curved back these chairs are not your average Adirondack Chair. These chairs have also been designed for durability and longevity with a thicker grade Poly material used in the construction.
- Contoured Seat for Comfort
- Materials: High Grade Poly Lumber (HDPE)
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Corrosion Free, Pest Free
- Resistant to UV and Harsh Weather Climates
- Easy to Clean, Mild Soap and Rinse with Water
- No Splintering, Cracking or Warping as one would find with Wood.
- 95% Recycled Content Certification Meeting FTC Green Guidelines.
- Does not Require Staining or Finishing
- Maintenance Free
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Amish Hand-Crafted in the USA
About our Outdoor Furniture
Simply put, our QW Amish outdoor furniture is built to last. Only the best maintenance-free materials are used to create these outdoor sets. And our expert Amish craftsman are the best at creating comfortable and timeless furniture designs. Our outdoor furniture encourages spending time outdoors with family and friends. Enjoy a breezy summer afternoon, sit around a bonfire with neighbors on a crisp fall evening, listen to the sounds of crickets or enjoy a night of star gazing with loved ones. Your outdoor space becomes outdoor paradise.
Why Pick Poly?
Superior ingredients make superior products. Poly lumber is created out of premium recycled plastic materials. Fastened together with stainless steel fasteners, this furniture will last a lifetime. Poly lumber also creates strong, comfortable outdoor furniture without the hassles typically associated with upkeep. It’s easy to care for, needs no painting and can withstand even harsh weather. Poly is an environmentally friendly choice, because it’s made from recycled milk jugs.